Instructions To Take The DISC Assessment
- Put about 20 to 25 minutes aside to read the instructions and answer the questions.
- Follow the easy to use instructions below to get to the survey web site.
- When on the site, follow the easy to use instructions to complete the assessment.
After we receive the completed assessment, we will reach out to you to schedule a follow up interview.
- CLICK HERE to open the assessment in a new window. (Be sure to disable any pop-up blockers)
- Type in 255036CKQ in the box and then click “Start.” Feel free to change the “Response Language,” in the upper right hand corner. There are over 40 different languages to choose from. The generated report will be in English.
- Read the Welcome page and then click the “Next” button.
- Only complete ONE assessment –
- ADMINISTRATIVE ROLES — Take the Management/Staff Version
- SALES ROLES — Take the Sales Version
Completing the assessment:
- To begin, click on “Complete Now” next to the assessment. Complete your personal information and check the box that you have read and understand the agreement. Click “Next”.
- Read the assessment instructions and click “Next” to begin assessment.
- Answer the questions and click “Next” at the bottom of each screen.
- After you have completed the assessment click “Save” and “Exit”.
A report will be sent to the account holder after you complete the assessment.