Earning Potential: $162,000 – $324,000 Annually + (At Plan)
- Working with Buyer Clients.
- Go on pre-booked appointments with prospective buyers, convert to clients and obtain contract acceptance.
- Manage buyer prospects from appointment to contract acceptance. Our lead coordinator will book appointments for you. Once the buyer is under contract, they will transfer to our closing coordinator who will handle the transaction from there through closing.
- Maintain and update database system (Boomtown/Kunversion/Team Leads).
- All paperwork and transaction management is handled for you so you can focus on selling.
- All of the systems, support staff, training, development and leads are provided.
- You will receive world class training, development and coaching.
- Our support staff keeps you 100% focused on selling and money making activities.
- We have an amazing culture and our Team Members are viewed and treated as our #1 asset.
- You must be energetic, tech savvy, committed and have a strong desire to live an amazing life.
- No marketing or lead generation expenses. The only expenses you are responsible for are automobile (gasoline/car), cell phone, etc…
- EXTREMELY strong closing skills.
- Passion for selling with an enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
- Well-organized, service-minded with good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable record of sales success against quota: commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Follow a script and be able to learn objection handling at a high level.
- Disciplined about time.
- Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate services.
- Strong Hand off Skills… Ability to handle your portion of the transaction and hand off to closing coordinator.
- Computer Savvy: Ability to use or quickly learn Google Apps, BoomTown (real estate specific lead management systems), Multiple Listing Service and other systems as needed.
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude over the phone and in person.
- Background in Real Estate is desired but not required.
- Must be available Weekends.
- Strong English skills required, Spanish not required but encouraged.
Regular Work Activities:
- Go on pre-booked appointments with Buyer Prospects.
- Conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses with client.
- Assist client in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, etc.
- Coordinate and show selected properties to client.
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers.
- Additional Activities
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close.
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner
Tools and Systems Utilized:
- Google Apps (Email/Calendar)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Email/Calendar)
- SalesForce CRM
- Switch.Co (Phone System)
- This position is in office or work from home.