Meet the Phoenix Luxury Real Estate Team
Our team adheres to a standard of excellence that guides the customer service delivered by all team members. Each member of the team strives to ensure that every transaction is truly hassle free.
Krystal McCormick | Operations Manager
As the Operations Manager for Lux Property Group at Keller Williams, Krystal provides high-levels of fiduciary duty and effective communication to our clientele, ensuring stellar service is delivered from initial contact, through the contract process, to close. Krystal is first-handedly involved in successfully marketing all of our listings. While working in tandem with our Lead Listing Specialist and Lead Buyer Specialist all while keeping abreast on the most current marketing strategies and technology, we are able to launch creative marketing campaigns that gain maximum exposure and ultimately contribute to the successful sale of our listings. Krystal is also personally invested and committed to supporting the Team Leader and all team members in achieving greater levels of client care and overall team success. Krystal further ensures all listing marketing activities and administrative tasks continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency. Also responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities and overseeing of operations of our expanding team, Krystal is an integral part of the Lux Property Group family. Additional responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes into contract. Responsible for smooth transition of seller files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Responsible for producing listing marketing materials and scheduling promotional programs for listings.
- Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include progress reports and feedback from showings.
- Responsible for keeping the Listing Specialist and/or Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Listing Specialist by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
Oversee, build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
Quite simply, she makes miracles happen in a short period of time and with a whole lotta love!
Justyn Hebrock | Client Relations Manager
Carlie Kathleen Goulet | Listing Specialist
Donna Mendoza | Buyer Specialist
Samuel Goulet | Buyer Specialist
As Lux Property Group’s Buyer Specialist, Sam’s main responsibility is to help our homebuyers find the perfect home at the perfect price. Sam creates value for his clients by assessing their individual needs and tailoring his services to each unique individual. Sam is dedicated to providing the professional attention necessary to help them achieve their goals of homeownership.
Sam focuses on bringing superior service and a personal touch to all of his clients. His goal is to educate all of his clients, so when they are informed of their options, they know what will be their best choice.
Samuel holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Central Michigan University. Active in the community, Samuel is a member of Central Christian Church of the East Valley and is also a volunteer in the Big Brother/Big Sister Program of Central Arizona. In his free time, Samuel enjoys golf – watching and playing, spending time with his wife, one year old son (Jaxon) and 3 year old daughter (Londyn) and being a die–hard Michigan fan.
John Podpora | Inside Sales Associate
Frank | Inside Sales Associate
Sarah | Inside Sales Associate